KKC Consultant is a vibrant overseas education & immigration consultancy, property investment, business planning, and much more aspect running company working since 2015
Our business philosophy in education sector is to serve as a bridge between students and universities so as to help students select the best foreign institute according to their academic requirements.
KKC aims to advance the profession of education consultancy by establishing high standards of performance. Having live experiences in problem-solving, and practical knowledge of trends, patterns and data in the ever-changing admissions and visa process, education and career industry, we help our clients to overcome all major obstacles which are faced while undergoing education process abroad. If you are contemplating idea of moving abroad, do not think twice and let us help you in interpreting your dreams into reality through our expert immigration services where our goal is simple: give you a completely unbiased and impartial advice and provide you best of service.
To encourage diversity and equal opportunity and allow a free flow of labor, knowledge and ideas across borders to anywhere where merit and expertise is recognized and rewarded regardless of nationality, gender, age or race.
We see a future world where countries seamlessly integrate a great influx of immigrants because of a global rising shortage of skills and workforce. Our efforts would be to train the best talent and help people in their great journey of immigration to meet success in their chosen objectives.
Times, in pursuing the profession of education consultant shall:
- give balanced advice;
- maintain high standards of personal conduct;
- exercise independence of thought and action;
- seek to advance the professional standards of education consultancy;
- take steps to enhance the quality of its work.
- seek or accept only those engagements for which we have suitable knowledge and experience;
- ensure that our resources are sufficient to carry out the assignment;
- define clearly, and confirm in writing, the terms and conditions of the services, including the scope, nature and period of the service to be provided, the allocation of responsibilities, and the basis for remuneration;
- negotiate agreements and charges for professional services in an ethical and proper way.