Immigration to Europe


Applicants do not need to have friends or family in the UK in order to visit the country. A Visitor visa allows applicants to travel to the UK purely to visit the country for up to six (6) months. The UK is extremely diverse in its landscape and people and has a wealth of culture, history and scenic beauty that can be discovered and explored.

All applicants in this category must prove to the UK Immigration Authorities that they can financially maintain and accommodate themselves in the UK without recourse to public funding or working. They can show however that they have assistance from family member(s) living in the UK .


To qualify under a Visitor visa category there are basic requirements which must be met. Applicants must only visit the UK for a maximum of six (6) months, show that they will be able to financially support themselves (if necessary with the support of friends and family) and meet the cost of their onward journey. They must not take up any paid or unpaid employment in the UK .

Work Visa UK

The UK Work Visa categories are designed to attract professionals from all industries to occupy key positions. Many UK Work visas allow for extended visa options which can lead to permanent residence.

With Europe at its doorstep and a large domestic market, the various UK work visa categories offer a gateway for thousands of applicants seeking a European experience.

Family Visa UK

The UK Family Visa Program allows UK nationals, UK permanent residents and EEA-nationals resident in the UK to sponsor partners, parents and children to remain in the UK.


The Spouse/Civil Partner visa allows those married to, or in a civil partnership with, a UK citizen or permanent resident to live in the UK.

Financial Prospective Visa

The Fiancee/Prospective Civil Partner visa allows the partner of a UK citizen or permanent resident to marry or register a civil partnership in the UK.

Unmarried Partner Visa

The Unmarried Partner Visa allows a committed partner of a UK citizen or permanent resident to settle in the UK.

EEA Family Visa

The EEA Family Visa is specifically for family members of EEA nationals living in the UK to join their family member.

Certificate of Approval

The Certificate of Approval gives you permission to get married or to enter into a civil partnership in the UK .


The UK Student Visa category allows overseas students to come to study in the UK at various levels, ranging from primary and secondary to post-graduate and vocational. Anyone wishing to study in the UK is required to obtain an appropriate Student visa before commencing any course.

TIER 4 Student (Adult) Visa

The Tier 4 Student (Adult) allows students over the age of 16 to study in any one of the UK ‘s world-class universities, colleges and institutes.

TIER 4 Student (Child) Visa

The Tier 4 Student (Child) visa is designed specifically for students under 17 years of age to study full time at a UK education institution.