US residents can bring Children (unmarried and under 21), Unmarried sons and daughters (21 or above), Son or daughter’s children, Married sons and daughters (any age), & Son or daughter’s spouse and/or children may be included on this application,
US Green Card Holders can bring children (unmarried and under 21), child’s children, unmarried sons and daughters (21 or over), & son or daughter’s children.
- Confirmation of USA Citizenship
- Evidence of relationship
- Evidence of name change (if any)
- Birth certificate
- If adopted, than final adoption declaration is required and at least 2 years of legal guardianship
Child is converted into a Permanent Resident of USA on visa approval
Visa fee is $420.
NOTE: Visa charges are subjected to amend with no prior notice
1. Copy of marriage certificate
2. Copy of all divorce documents, death certificates, or termination decrees which show that all earlier marriages entered into by you and/or your spouse were ended at the time of application
3. Documents to confirm any official name changes of both the main applicant and his/her spouse
4. Main applicant with U.S. citizenship has to make obvious his status with:
- A copy of legal U.S. passport OR
- A copy of U.S. birth documentation OR
- A copy of Consular Report of Birth Abroad OR
- A copy of naturalization certificate OR
- A copy of certificate of citizenship
5. Address proof in the USA
6. Visa application forms & passport photos
Visa charges are $420
Note>: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice.